McDowell Early College

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle

Medication Forms

Students needing medication​​ at school or on overnight field trips requires a medication form to be signed by the medical provider and parent.  This form is needed for both prescription and over the counter medications.  Medication Form attached (2pages) and available in the front office at Early College.
Students who require medication, mu submit a new form each year.  If you have questions, please contact our school nurse, Greta Smith at
Thank you!

Attached Files